Friday, July 16, 2010

Emotions through 25 .......

Happy, Sad, Angry, Maad, Glad Excited; yeah these are emotions. When I was a teenager, I went through all these emotions within 2 minutes or less. But, NOW at 25 years old I can describe one emotion from the next. Sometimes I think I am going through life so fast I have to be missing something. I promise it was only yesterday I was asking Granny can I lick the cupcake pan. (Ha! Maybe it was the BIG KID at heart).Reality sets in everyday I go to work, and help assist with other families problems. I just stop and say Thank You God for keeping your arms around me. Without the blessings that have been bestowed upon me unknown dreams could only image where I would be. I pray each day a prayer of Thanksgiving for self, family, friends, and all of God's creations. Blessings happen every day, but your mental level in life can only determine if a blessing has happened to you. If you missed that blessing you shall receive another, but open your heart instead of your eyes and allow it to flow like crystal clear waters cleaning everything untold.

No comments:

Post a Comment